What is Password Tech?
Password Tech is an free and open source, professional password generator and password manager, for Windows.
Password Tech has full Unicode support, strong encryption, and individual customization settings for different passwords.
What Password Tech can do for you:
Password Tech is a Windows application that can help you generate secure passwords and generally any kind of secure key for access control and data protection.
It uses a cryptographically secure pseudo-random number generator based on strong cryptographic algorithms.
Password Tech is capable of generating a large variety of passwords and passphrases, which may be composed of purely random characters or words, or follow certain rules, so that they can be memorized more easily.
Apart from generating secure passwords, Password Tech provides many useful functionalities related to password usage and storage.
- Generate passwords and passphrases: Use custom character sets, phonetic rules, word lists, and placeholder patterns to generate random passwords, pronounceable passwords, and passphrases. Use any language and Unicode symbols you want.
- Strong encryption: Password Tech uses strong encryption and hash algorithms such as AES-256, ChaCha20, and SHA-256 to generate random data and protect your data.
- Individual customization: Use a variety of toggles and parameters to customize the passwords and passphrases to your needs.
- Script your passwords: Write your own Lua scripts to take full control over the process of password generation.
- Full speed: Generate thousands of passwords at once and display them in a window or write them into a file. Password Tech is entirely written in C/C++ for full speed.
- Store in encrypted databases: Store and manage your passwords in databases encrypted with AES-256 or ChaCha20. Access them via a hot key and autotype them into other applications.